Phaze 1 : is about PLANING your work.
- Making the deal
- Storyboard designing
- Sketching cameras
- Basics of movements in max
- Professional camera movements
- and producing previews
It seems like an easy phase yet it is the most important of all. If you have everything planned out and held correctly you will be making great animation movies. I hope you enjoy this learning experience with me.
Is it difficult to learn and do 3D architectural animation?
It is not easy .. but here is the surprise:
I broke down the process into simple steps that you can apply to any architectural project to make it even easier i split them into 3 courses and this is phase 1. I use special techniques in to make the learning experience exciting.. "like :
- Speeding videos when doing time consuming or repetitive stuff
- "you don't have to wait 8 hours of render to learn an information"
- ALL lectures with motion graphics illustrations with Zooming highlighting sound effects .. etc
- All lectures Sound recorded with professional microphone with no distractions
- PDF and word files included
- Render presets files included
- Ask questions in the Q&A section ..I will answer as soon as i can and you can also see other students Q&A
- Can produce still images using 3ds max and vray
- Architectural animation techniques that can only be taught in animation firms
- How to make deals with clients and calculate the pricing and timing
- How to design the storyboard for your movie
- Where to focus your cameras
- Basics of animation in 3ds max .(timeline ,key framing ,curve editor..etc)
- camera movements used by professional directors
- How to produce fast previews before rendering
- How to present previews nicely using Adobe after effects