Are you a student, professional or amateur and wish to become a digital artist? want to develop skills for the creation of 3d characters in the movies industry, Digital Animation and Videogames ?. If your answer is yes, this course is for you!
You'll apply advanced techniques for optimizing your time and workflow.
In each block of muscles I will explain how to generate the shape of each one of them, and how they are connected through tendons to the bones respectively.
Through the 18 classes you will be able to learn everything you need for modeling the head of a character, anatomically correct, you will know muscle by muscle with its name in english and recommendations for implementing this knowledge on your future projects.
The course contains the following topics:
- Zremesher guides
- Ear modeling
- Nose modeling
- Mouth modeling
- Head creation
- Integration of all components of the face and the head for a professional result
This knowledge will be part of your tools as a professional, will represent a differentiator against those who ignore the contribution that anatomy makes to a job, creating quality characters, no matter if it is realistic, cartoon, manga or whatever style you choose.
What are you waiting for?, sign up now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at any student of character creation, whether is about to start taking classes or has been creating them for some time, or if the student wants to improve the technique, this course will be really helpful
- All students from our course "Master 3D, from zero to hero Vol.3: Human anatomy" should take this course immediately for completing and reinforce their knowledge about human anatomy
- If you have problems developing characters of high complexity, this classes will provide you tools and clear knowledge for managing the complexity of those characters
- The course is developed in Zbrush, reason why it's important you have the software installed on your computer. At Pixologic's website you will find a free trial version valid for 45 days
- As you can notice on the course name, this is the 5th volume, we recommend you have taken the Vol.1 Zbrush Basics, Vol. 2. Cartoon Pet, Vol. 3. Harley's Quinn Gun and Vol. 4. Human Anatomy, before starting this course
- If you already have the basic knowledge about Zbrush, at least you should take the 4th Volume in advance, since it covers the concepts about human anatomy
- Both, the set of subjects and the visual references are relative to the human body (Masculine and Feminine) reason why it’s important to understand that they are taken with it a learning environment
- !Best attitude, disposition and interest for learning!
- You'll learn techniques which will help you build the right proportions for the head of your characters
- You'll apply the concepts about human anatomy independently regarding: The mouth, the nose, and the ear
- We'll finally create a realistic face of a man, taking proportions into account, used on artistic jobs, for you get a better result
- By the end of the course, the students will learn the musculature of the human head, and will understand how to create and modify the muscles within in the creation process for the head of a 3D character