Master the Skill of Turning Any Image Reference Into a Realistic 3D Scene.
The Main Objective is to Show You the Process of Turning a Real Image into a Realistic 3D Scene.
You will Learn the Basics and Principles of Achieving Photorealism by Working on a real reference example of a Subway: Something that exists in Real Life. You Will Learn everything You need to turn any image reference into a high quality realistic 3D scene in Blender.
Who this course is for:
- You have an Idea in your Head that you want to Visualize in 3D
- Your Projects aren't Looking Realistic
- You are Looking for a Formula to Guide You toward Achieving Photorealism
- 3D Design in Blender 2.8
- Learn the Secret to Turn any Image Reference into a 3D realistic Scene
- Achieve 3D Photorealism based on Real References NOT Imaginary Scenes
- Creating Realistic Materials from Scratch using Substance Designer
- Create a Realistic Walk Animation with Real Shaky Movements
- 5 Rules for Achieving Photorealistic Lighting
- Create Clean, Realistic and Optimized Modeling
- Learn how to use fSpy Addon to Build 3D Environments
- Master Scale Matching by Creating 2 Different Scenes
- Learn the Efficient Way to Set Correct UV Mapping in Blender 2.8
- Improve the Lighting of your 3D Environments