3D CAD reinvented. Fusion 360 is the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind. It connects your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and PC.
Learn the basics of the software (AutoDesk Fusion 360) & how to get a 3 year license version (Educational not commercial) of the same. Bonus features are also added in the last section.
Learn the in and outs of AutoDesk Fusion 360, A 3D CAD/CAM/CAE Software.A revolutionary design tool.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
- A dedicated mail id for operating autodesk account
- System Requirements - At least 4GB RAM & 2GB Graphics.
- Good internet connection, preferably at least 2.0 MBPS
- Understanding of AutoDesk Fusion 360 Interface.
- Make logo designs.
- Make amazing 3D models and assemblies.
- Understand design process in Autodesk Fusion 360
- The Model Workspace - Making hassle free 3D models.
- The Rendering Workspace - High quality rendered image of models.
- The Animation workspace - Animate/Explode/Implode components in assemblies.
- Cloud management & accessibility of projects in almost all platform.
- Collaboration with other members of the project and management of the data in the cloud.