Body Language in Character Animation
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Take your character Animation to the Next Level in 30 days
Interested in taking your character animation to the next level?
NO? Stop reading this.
How cool would it be to learn how to Express Emotions with your characters by learning the different gestures in the next 30 days?
In this Step-by-Step course Sydney walks you through how to go from knowing nothing about body language, to becoming an expert in expressing emotions in your character animation.
"I'm a busy person, how much time a day do I need available?"
This course was designed for busy people.
Maybe you are learning animation in your spare time, or maybe you are a busy animator with a lot of projects at hand.
Well, we are happy to announce that
You can learn Body Language by spending 5 mins a day.
And of course, if you have time, you can learn all the secrets from the first day by watching all the lessons the same day.
Learn at your own pace.
"Who is this course for?"
If you are convinced that Knowing about Body Language is not important in animation, then this course is
NOT FOR YOU
If you think that knowing about the different Body Gestures improve character animation, then this course is
"What will I get from this course?"
- You will know how to express emotions in character animation
- You will be able to show charisma and personality from any pose
- You will know how to have the audience interested, before your character says a word
"What will I learn in those 30 days?"
- Day 1 - Introduction to Body Language
- Day 2 - Language and Communication
- Day 3 - Words, Voice and Body
- Day 4 - Body Language in depth
- Day 5 - Review of chapter 1
- Day 6 - Quiz to reinforce concepts learned
- Day 7 - Staging and Body Language
- Day 8 - Exaggeration and Body Language
- Day 9 - Appeal and Body Language
- Day 10 - Review of chapter 2
- Day 11 - Quiz to reinforce concepts learned
- Day 12 - The Limbic System in Cartoon Characters
- Day 13 - Get Into vs Get Away
- Day 14 - Relaxed vs Annoyed
- Day 15 - Review of all the concepts from section 3
- Day 16 - Exam to reinforce the concepts learned on section 3
Body Language Gestures
- Day 17 - Facial Gestures
- Day 18 - Head Gestures
- Day 19 - Hand Gestures
- Day 20 - Arm Gestures
- Day 21 - Shoulder Gestures
- Day 22 - Torso, Chest and Hip Gestures
- Day 23 - Leg Gestures
- Day 24 - Feet Gestures
- Day 25 - Review of all the concepts from section 4
- Day 26 - Exam to reinforce the concepts learned on section 4
Body Language Final Challenge
- Day 27 - Observational Challenge
On the last day, you will need to invest around 15 to 20 mins to complete the challenge.
So if you are a busy person, please consider this time frame.
Are you ready to learn how to express the feelings of your characters?
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who considers body language as an important element in animation
- No previous knowledge is required
- You will understand the different gestures from cartoon characters and their emotions
- You will start developing intuition for better poses in your characters
- You will know how to express emotion in character animation
Introduction to Body Language
Language and Communication
Words, Voice and Body
Body Language in depth
Review of Session 1
Staging and Body Language
Exaggeration and Body Language
Appeal and Body Language
Review of Session 2
The Limbic System in Cartoon Characters
Get Into vs Get Away
Relaxed vs Annoyed
Review of all the concepts from Session 3
Torso, Chest and Hip Gestures
Review of all the concepts from Session 4
Video Clips for the Observational Challenge
Python Graphics Programming and Game DevelopmentRobert Gioia