Would you like to create a 3D talking avatar from a picture of your face, another's face or even a pet?
This course describes the use of CrazyTalk 8.1 to easily create a 3D talking avatar from one or two pictures of your face. It continues on to demonstrate lip syncing techniques and video generation and how to upload your video to YouTube for sharing via Facebook.
This is an introductory course in CrazyTalk containing everything you need to know to get started fast and to produce incredible talking head videos.
Note: You can work through the course using the 15 day free trial version of CrazyTalk. Then purchase either the Standard version for $29 or the Pro version for $89.
I'll see you in the classroom,
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in 3D character animation
- Anyone who would like to spruce up their promotional and explainer videos
- Anyone wanting to have easy fun with their computer
- You'll need access to either a Windows or Mac computer
- Students will learn to install CrazyTalk 8 on their computer
- Students will learn how to create a 3D talking avatar of their head
- Students will learn how to lip sync their avatar to their voice
- Students will learn how to generate video and upload it to YouTube for sharing
- Students will learn how to make pictures of animals talk