Are you a student, professional or amateur and wish to become a digital artist? want to develop skills for the creation of 3d characters in the movies industry, Digital Animation and Videogames ?. If your answer is yes, this course is for you!
You’ll use a set of tools that will allow you manage shapes under control.
You'll apply advanced techniques for optimizing your time and workflow.
I’ll show you how to generate the shapes through several detail levels.
Through 28 classes you will be able to learn everything you need for modeling a character, anatomically correct, and recommendations for implementing this knowledge on your future projects.
The course contains the following topics:
This knowledge will be part of your tools as a professional, will represent a differentiation against those who ignore the contribution that anatomy makes to a job, creating quality characters, no matter if it is realistic, cartoon, manga or whatever style you choose.
What are you waiting for?, sign up now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed to any student of character creation, whether he or she is just starting taking classes or if he or she has some time creating them, and wants to improve the technique, this course will be of great utility
- The course is developed within the software Zbrush, reason why is important that the student has it installed on his computer. At Pixologic's web site you'll find a free trial version valid for 45 days
- It's important that you have a basic understanding on the software for better comprehension of the course, if not, I invite you to take our free course "Zbrush Basics"
- Both, the set of subjects and the visual references are relative to the human body (Masculine and feminine) reason why it's important to keep in mind they are taken within a learning environment
- ¡Right aptitude, disposition and excitement for learning!
- If you have troubles when creating characters of high complexity, this classes will provide tools and clear knowledge for you to manage the complexity of those characters