Creation of Muscular 3D characters in Zbrush - Hulk Vol. 2: Armor Modeling. Master hard surfaces modeling techniques in Zbrush.
Before approaching the course Creating Muscular 3D characters in Zbrush, we must understand something about this stage of modeling.
In the creation of armour for 3D characters we use a modeling technique (methodology) called "Hard Surface / Modeling of rigid surfaces", which gives us certain finishes and details typical of this type of rigid elements and gives us more realism to our characters.
For this course we will see a hybrid of organic modeling and Hard surface modeling, since being a construction of a 3D armor, this must preserve certain anatomical lines of the character for a better fit, as happens in real life.
For this reason, the course Creation of Muscular 3D characters in Zbrush and especially this volume 3 creation of the armor of Hulk, is supremely important, as it gives you all the techniques necessary to develop this type of modeling with great precision and detail.
After finishing this volume we will leave our character ready to move on to the next stage, digital painting and texturing, where we will arrive at the application of the different nuances of the character and of course the 3D armor of Hulk Ragnarok.
"Just seeing is boring" I was once told that and that's why I started learning to be a digital artist.
If that phrase also rings a bell and you want to learn how to create all kinds of characters for television, movies or video games, then I'm sure you'll like this course.
These courses are designed for you to learn step by step how to shape your own characters. All that's left is for you to take the last step and start your training. And if you've already decided then I'll be more than happy to accompany you on your journey to being a professional.
I hope you will find this course very useful and new technical garments that make your work and passion something very fun and efficient.
See you inside the course!
What are you waiting for? Start working at the level of the professionals in the industry!
Who this course is for:
- If you are a beginner in the subject and do not know all the concepts this course will be very useful because you will handle the concepts clearly and simply so that you do not have problems
- In order to view this course it is necessary to have basic knowledge of the program interface, so you will understand the course information
- In case you don't know the software, I recommend you to see the free course "How to learn Zbrush for Beginners" Learn the basic functions of Zbrush to start your career as a 3D character creator
- The course is developed in the Zbrush software so it is important that you have the program installed in your computer, on the Pixologic website you will find a free trial version for 45 days (buying it is your choice).
- To finish you need a pc good enough to use the program (Generally no pc has problems to run the software..... At least not for less complex processes)
- We'll work on Hulk’s armor
- You will understand all the phases necessary for modeling an armor, even if the complexity is high you will be shown steps that can make the task easier
- You will also learn a series of tools and techniques for sculpting, and most importantly, you will get to know how to use them