Are you a student, professional or amateur and you aspire to become a digital artist? and you want to strengthen skills for the creation of 3d characters in the Film, Digital Animation and Videogames industry ?. If your answer is yes, this course is for you!
You will use a set of tools that will allow you a controlled work of the forms.
You will apply advanced techniques to optimize your time and workflow.
I will explain how to generate the form by levels of detail.
Through 22 classes you will learn everything you need to pose and render correctly to Sylvanas and the recommendations to apply this knowledge to your future projects.
The course addresses the following topics:
- Decimation of the body, the armor and props
- Body posture, armor and props
This knowledge will be part of your tools as a professional, will represent a differentiator against those who ignore the contribution that anatomy makes to a work of creating quality characters, no matter if it is realistic, cartoon, manga or any style you choose.
What are you waiting to start? Register now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at any character creation student who is about to start classes or if he has been creating them for some time and wants to improve his technique, this course will be very useful
- If you have problems developing highly complex characters, these classes will give you tools and clear knowledge to manage the complexity of those characters
- The course is developed in the Zbrush software, so it is important that you have the program installed on your computer. On the Pixologic website you will find a free version for 45 days (trial)
- It is important that you have a basic software management for a better understanding of the course, if you do not have it, I invite you to take our free "Basic Zbrush" course.
- Both the syllabus and the visual references are related to the human body (Male and Female) so it is important to understand that they are reviewed within a learning environment
- Have attitude, willingness and desire to learn!
- You will know techniques that will help you to provide your characters correctly
- Apply the concepts of human anatomy to the body and head of Sylvanas