How to Prepare, Texture, and Render a Game Poly Weapon
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In this tutorial i'm gonna show you how to prepare asset in Autodesk Maya to texture it in Substance Painter. And rendering by using Substance Painter's IRAY.
You will be learning some of the basics of substance painter which are needed to texture the assets.
Then ill take you towards the detailing the low poly mesh to give the best look for it.
Finally ill be explaining how to render the asset using substance painter with it's render settings.
Hope you enjoy this course. Thank you.
A very basic skill of Autodesk Maya and Substance painter recommended.
You can directly contact me for the future support.
- Basic idea of these Maya and substance painter would be recommended
- This course is for the students that have a basic understanding of modeling, UV mapping, texturing and Rendering that who wants to make game poly assets for next-gen mobile or PC games
- In this tutorial you can learn how to Prepare, Texture, Render a game poly asset By using Substance Painter and Maya
03 Basic Introduction of Substance Painter's UI
05 Adding Details
06 Adding final Details06 Adding final Details
07 Texturing the asset
08 Settings for Final Rendering in IRAY
Python Graphics Programming and Game DevelopmentRobert Gioia