I designed a challenge for myself: create an introduction to Moho that would teach illustration, rigging and animation all in under 3 hours. During the course, create a human character and provide an animation demonstration.
Welcome to my introduction to Moho Debut/Pro 12 (formerly Anime Studio). Moho is a 2D vector illustration, rigging and animation package all in one. You can use it to create easy to professional 2D animation (e.g. cartoons and promos).
To meet my challenge I had to:
- Address only the most fundamental and important topics
- Be extremely organised in my presentation
- Keep moving!
The core topics addressed include:
Build Solid Bone Structure
- Understanding Pose, Proportion, Perspective, Joints and Constraints
- Designing an Optimal Skeletal Structure for Your Character
- Constructing Perfect Knee and Elbow Joints
- Drawing Your Character Torso
- Tracing Your Character Head and Face
- Cartoon Eyes Option Using Layer Masks
- Binding Bones to Your Character
- Switch Layers and Smart Bone Dials
- Walk Cycle
- Lip Syncing
- Camera and Background Animation
This course is the first in a series of Moho courses that includes:
Introduction to Moho Pro Illustration, Rigging and Animation
Beginner Moho Pro Illustration, Rigging and Animation
Click on the Enroll button in the upper right to begin learning the most powerful 2D illustration and animation software in the world: Moho.
I'll see you in the classroom,
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to create 2D computer animation
- Anyone who is having trouble understanding Moho
- Anyone curious to view and introduction to 2D computer animation
- A PC running Windows 10
- A licensed or trial version of Moho Pro
- Students will learn how to illustrate character and background images in Moho
- Students will learn to rig their character for animation
- Students will learn to animate a character to produce a video