This lesson will take you through the basics of how to create a Low Poly abstract tree using Cinema 4D and Photoshop. In this class you'll learn the step-by-step process for creating basic 3D shapes and turning them into parts for your abstract tree. This class is perfect for designers, illustrators and anyone else who would like to learn a bit of 3D modelling to add to their designs. The class is for beginners - intermediate. Topics will include some basic 3D modelling techniques and how to use lighting to improve the overall look of the illustration.
- Students should start with a basic knowledge of how to navigate 3D and Graphic programs such as Photoshop and Cinema 4D
Through this assignment you will learn:
- Basic 3D modeling techniques
- How to add colour to a model
- How to add lighting to the scene
- Basic tips and tricks in Adobe Photoshop