Learn the basics of Cinema 4D by creating a Low Poly Wolf. This class is perfect for designers, illustrators and anyone else who would like to learn a bit of 3D modelling to add to their designs. Topics will include some basic 3D modelling techniques and how to use lighting to improve the overall look of the illustration. The class is for beginners - intermediate.
- Students should be familiar with navigating graphic and 3D programs such as Photoshop and Cinema 4D
Through this assignment you will learn:
- Basic 3D modeling techniques
- Importing reference images
- How to add colour and gradients to a model
- How to add lighting to the scene
- Basic rendering techniques