Time Management For Animators
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Ok, so you want to learn animation to share your awesome imagination, but there is one problem. You don’t have time.
You are super busy, you have kids, you have a full-time job, and a gazillion things to do each day, so you can’t possibly make room to start learning animation.
I decided to create this course because I have met a lot of subscribers who would love to learn animation but they just can’t find the time to do it.
If this sounds like you, then you would love it if each day could just last for 30 hours instead of 24.
That would make every dream you have come true right? Starting with the powerful goal of being able to tell stories and sharing ideas using animation.
But reality check, days only provide us with 24 hours, so the question is... can we do something about it?
What if I tell you that there was a way to accomplish everything you need to do, have time to learn animation and on top of that, have some time to spare?
Would you believe me?
Well, I am here to tell you, it is possible. I have done it and in this course, I will teach you exactly how you can do it too.
To give you a clear idea of what you can accomplish, let’s talk about an example we use in the course.
He is married, has a lot of imagination. He makes his buddies laugh with all kinds of crazy stories, and is thinking about learning animation to share all of his jokes through animation, and make people smile around the world.
The problem is that he has so many things to do each week
- He has a full-time job
- He likes to spend time with his family and friends
- He likes to go on a date each week with his wife, to maintain the intimacy in the relationship
- Goes to the gym 3 times a week
- He has important commitments that are a priority in his life, which are
- To render community services on his church
- And help his kids with his school homework
- He has multiple solicitations to help his family like
- Help his kids to get ready for school
- Pick them up from school
- Giving a ride to his son to visit his friends
- And sometimes, attend a meeting in his kid’s school
- Oh, and on top of all that, he is finally fulfilling his promise and is building a tree house in his backyard. This takes a lot of his time, but it’s worth it because now his kids love him more than ever, the house is 50% complete and still needs a lot of hard work to do
And Steve, on top of all of that, he is planning to learn animation?
No way. It’s probably better to just keep the stories and imagination to himself, and deprive the rest of the world, from knowing about his funny jokes.
Well, this course teaches Steve how to exactly organize his activities, be more productive and be able to, not only be able to accomplish all of that on a weekly basis but also learn animation and even have some spare time to catch a movie on Netflix every now and then.
This course will give you the techniques and tools you need to accomplish all of this with your time.
Enroll now and learn how to be more productive, have time to learn animation and even have some time to spare doing other hobbies or catching a movie on Netflix.
See you inside.
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- You should be familiar with downloading files
- You will learn how to manage time budgets and manage your time
- You will be able to do more things in less time, being more productive
The awesome lie of I don't have time
Being Busy vs Being Productive
The Illusion of Time
Breaking the Illusion
Take Control - How to Bend Time to Your Will
Are you Selfish for Being Focused
Domino Effect - The Power of Being Focused
Pomodoro Technique - How to do the Boring Tasks
How to develop the habit of Tracking your Time
How to use Toggl
Struggling to develop the Habit of Tracking your Time
Creating a Toggle Report
How to make better Decisions with your Time.
Defining a Specific Goal
Finding a Good Reason
How to use your Reports to improve each day
Preparing a Time Budget
Using the Time Tracking Sheet
Python Graphics Programming and Game DevelopmentRobert Gioia
Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to AdvancedKirt Kershaw