Using an Editing Software for Animation
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In this course I will show you how to use an editing software to help you with your animation.
Please note that this course is not about animation, but how to EDIT your animations and help you animate your projects better.
In the following lessons I will show you how to use the basics of adobe premiere pro, which cover everything you need to use an editing software for animation.
I am providing the project files in a zip file so you can follow along and practice everything I do in the screen.
Now, this is super important.
Even though this course is dedicated to teach you how to use premiere pro, you can actually follow along with any editing software, everything you learn here can be applied in any editing software out there.
So, feel free to switch to your preferred software at any time, be it final cut pro, vegas pro, iMovie, Corel Video Studio, Pinnacle studio or any one you choose, you should know that everything you learn here, can be applied in any software.
But, for this course, I will show you how to do everything inside Premiere Pro.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for animators who want to learn how to create the Animatic in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Also for animators interested in learning how to put together their animated sequences
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- You should be familiar with downloading software from the internet
- Create an Animatic
- Put together every scene of your animation for the final render
Why use an Editing Software in Animation
Creating a New Project
Workspaces and Panels
Creating a New Sequence
Importing Images, Audio and Footage
Navigation, Zooming and Using Labels
Playback and Transport
How to Edit a Sequence 02
Animating Zooms and Panning
Creating an Animatic
Exporting The Animatic
Finishing an Animation
Python Graphics Programming and Game DevelopmentRobert Gioia