Writing a Script for Animation in Adobe Story
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In this course, you will learn about how to use Adobe Story to write the scripts of your animation.
Besides learning how to use the software, I want to show you how you can actually use your creativity to write a script.
A simple process that will have you creating story after story following a complete set of steps explained in this course.
- Starting from the next lesson, you will learn why writing a script is important, the pros and cons
- You will learn the importance of why a great story makes a huge difference in animation, in contrast to well animated projects that have no interesting story.
- You will learn ways to come up with a story of your own, that you can animate
- How to develop great and interesting characters
- You will also learn from 2 great examples of animations that have a great story and a great plot
- And after recognizing those 2 examples, you will learn how you can develop exciting plots for your stories
- Then, after you have your story fully created, you will learn the steps to transform it into a script.
- For that we will explore the parts of the script,
- followed by a tutorial that actually teaches you how to write a script using adobe story
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for animators who want to write professional scripts for their animations
- Animators interested in knowing how to come up with a Great Story
- Use a PC at a beginner level
- No additional software is required, in the course you will learn how to get it
- You need to have a creative mind to come up with ideas
- Come up with great stories for their animations
- Develop interesting characters and interesting plots for the narrative
- Turn their story into a script in professional format
What is Adobe Story and what can you do with it
Why write a script for animation
Importance of a Great Story for Animation
How to Come Up With a story
Developing great characters
Developing a Plot
How to Create a New Account to Use Adobe Story
Parts of a Script
Writing the Script in Adobe Story
Python Graphics Programming and Game DevelopmentRobert Gioia
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes
Date and Time Fundamentals in .NET and SQL ServerElias Fofanov
Ruby On Rails: Stock Market AppJohn Elder