MICROSERVICES is a new innovative development style, already being used by companies like Netflix, Facebook, Amazon, and others. Micro-services are the building blocks for creating cloud-native applications, and therefore we will see more companies following this direction.
This training is designed to provide you a solid theoretical understanding of the micro-services concept.
- The challenges with the old-school development style
- The industry definition of micro-services and the building blocks of a single micro-service
- Then we will be able to move to the macro level and talk about the concept of a microservices architecture
- What are the key benefits of this approach?
- Review some interesting case studies
- It is recommended to review the "Getting Started with Cloud Computing" course
- Learn the Microservices overall Architecture, Building Blocks, Key Advantages, Challenges and Industry Case Studies