Build cloud systems that provide stringent scalability, performance, resiliency, and monitoring capabilities with Azure.
Growing businesses task developers with the responsibility of building highly available and performant systems at scale.
This course will help you build cloud systems that provide stringent scalability, performance, resiliency, and monitoring capabilities with Azure. You’ll start off with cloud design patterns and high availability systems such as queue-based load leveling, event sourcing, and more. You’ll dive into Azure services to implement high availability solutions. Then you’ll monitor your application to diagnose problems, detect anomalies, and continuously improve performance with application insights. You’ll architect resilient systems using Azure services and accelerate development timelines.
By the end of this course, you’ll not only have practical experience and confidence to design a business-critical application that is highly available and resilient, but you’ll also be able to deploy applications with ease to Azure Services!
- Prior knowledge of Azure will be beneficial
- Set up and configure the Azure development environment
- Design a system with high availability that adheres to application Service Level Agreement (SLAs)
- Deploy static content to a cloud-based storage service that can deliver directly to the client with performance and scalability
- Handle anticipated temporary failures with high resiliency
- Review existing deployment and new components that are resilient and build and revise with enterprise architecture
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
175$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
27$ 9.99 $ 49.99