AWS Expert Classes (Covers Solution Architect Associate Course 2018)
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In Short and Simple Words.. I say....
If you are looking for a platform where you can learn AWS Well with Assured Quality Training, In Simple Easy way along with lots of Practicals, this place is for you.
What you have to do:
Spend 1-2 hours daily for a month, do the practicals as shown and you will be a AWS Guru. This is my promise.
Why you can trust, Because this course has Trust of
- 7200+ Youtube Subscribers
- 5000+ family members of Facebook and 2800+ FB Followers
- Basic Computer Knowledge is Enough
- Conceptual knowledge like Servers, Database, Storage, Network is plus
- Passion to Learn Cloud Computing or how to manage IT Infrastructure is enough
- Will get AWS Videos in simple language with Practicals and exam questions for Certification practice of AWS SAA
- You will be able to manage your IT Infrasture such as Servers, Webstites etc. very easily with cost effective way.
- Setting up your Virtual Servers like Windows / Linux in easy and effective way
- Host your websites in AWS Servers with benefit of Load Balancer and Auto Scaling
- Host your email solutions for your organization or for your company in few clicks
- Monitor your Servers, Databases, Websites and all other Application Services
- Setup Word Press Server, LAMP Stack, Active Directory Environmnet in few clicks
- Setup and attach Databases such as SQL Server, MY SQL, Oracle, Dynamo DB etc...
- Estimate the Cost of the AWS Services and tentative cost of an Solution
- Best Practices which we should follow to setup an AWS Infra Setup
Hello Guys, Here is a quick Introduction about this course. Objective of this course is to provide you a good knowledge about AWS Solution Architect Associate Course with which you learn how you implement things in practical life like
1. Managing your servers via EC2 and EBS
2. Hosting you website in Cloud Platform
3. How to Manage your files via S3 Storage Solution
4. Setup your own isolated network via VPC
5. Control your environment and resources access via IAM
6. Use Database Services such as RDS (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle etc.), Dynamo DB....
7. Monitor your environment via Cloud Watch
8. Migration Tools such as Direct Connect, Snowball
9. and lots of Application Services such as Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, SNS, SES, Workmail and so on ...
Hi Friends, Welcome to the Course, I am your trainer and would like to take your few minutes so that can give you some brief information about the Course and Expectations. Thanks...
How to Setup Free Tier Account in AWS
What is Cloud Computing all About
Introduction to AWS and its Services
AWS Global Architecture (Regions, Availability Zones, Edge Locations)
Lets Start!!! How to Launch your First Linux Server in AWS (Lab)
How to Host a Website in AWS Environment
Dear Learners, in this video, you will learn:
1. How to Launch a Windows Server in AWS
2. How to connect a Windows Server
3. How to assign an Elastic IP address to a Server or EC2 Instance.
Security Group, Placement Group, Key Pair, Volumes, Snapshot and AMI
In this video, we will learn the below points:
What are available methods to backup and restore of an EC2 (Virtual Server).
1. Backup created by Volumes
2. Backup via AMI
3. Restore from an Snapshot backup.
Let me know if you are looking forward for more videos and also share the topic name.
Hi All, In this Lab, we have learned how to create a Application Load balancer and how it works. We will also see how practically Load balancer is distributing load beween multiple servers. I hope you will like this.
Hi, This is a Auto Scaling Lab and we are going to learn how to setup Auto Scaling. Objectives are as below:
1. Learn to setup "Launch Configuration" for Auto Scaling which will have information about new server which will be creating during Auto Scaling.
2. Will create Auto Scaling Group and its policies.
AWS Route 53 Service Overview
In this video, we will learn how we can buy a domain in AWS.
In this video, we will learn how we can map our website with a Web Server IP address. This makes our life easy and we don't need to remember IP address every time, instead of this, just need to use our website name.
Hello Guys, In this video, we will learn S3 Important Terms and Exam tips which are very important if you are going for Global certification. So, keep watch complete video before going for AWS Certification.
Hello Friends, In this video we will cover below topics:
1. Create an S3 Bucket.
2. How to upload objects in S3 Bucket.
3. How to make an object public in S3 bucket.
4. How to get endpoint of an Object.
5. How to change a storage class of an Object.
Hello Friends, in this Lab, we will learn how to enable S3 Versioning and how it works.
Hi Learners, In this lecture, we will learn about Cross Region replication in S3 Service. Its Feature, How it works and what is its limitations. We will also do a practical in which we will see how things are working in real environment.
Hello Friends, In this Lab, we will learn about how we can setup Life Cycle Rules for S3 Bucket. These rules can be setup for current versions and for previous version as well.
Note: If you setup expire rules without versioning, then your object will get remove once expire period reach with 24-48 hours.
If you have enabled versioning, then once expire period reach, current file / version become previous version and you can setup deletion period for those files.....
Hi Friends, this is a practical lab where we will learn how we can store a Static website in AWS and can save a lot of money which used in Web hosting. It is simple and a fun to host a static website in S3 which gives you lots of features too.
Hi Friends, using Transfer acceleration, you can upload large files in a Central bucket with higher transfer speed. Transfer acceleration, took the advantage of Edge locations infra in AaWS and accelerate your data transfer sometimes up to 300% to 500% too.
In this video, we will cover the following topics.
1. Introduction to IAM Service
2. How to setup Custom URL for your AWS Account
3. How to create and delete root access key if need.
In IAM (Identity and Management Access), Policies are quite important. These are predefined templates which you can with different level of access and assign them to users and groups. So that users can work on the authorized resources only. You can setup different level of policies like S3 Read only access, EC2 read only access and lots more to choose currently 341 policies exist.
1. How to create Users and Groups.
2. How to assign policies to users and groups.
3. How to check the access of an user when a user get after assigning various policies.
In this video, we will learn what is a Role, How we can assign it to some trusted identity like EC2.
In layman, we can understand that Role is quite similar to a user to whom we give authorized restricted access with help of policies. the only difference that it does not need password or access key / secret key. So if you assigned any role to any trusted identity, that identitiy can perform the authorized action on your behalf.
AWS IAM - User Login Demo
AWS IAM - Account Policy, credential report and Identity providers
AWS CLI - How to connect AWS via CLI
Hello Learners, In this video, we will learn about various important topics of VPC and will understand about them and about their roles. In next labs we will check practically how they work in real environment.
Topics covered are VPC, Subnet, Internet Gateway, Route Table, VPC Peering, Nat Gateway, VPN, VPG (Virtual Private Gateway) and CG (Customer Gateway). Don't miss and watch complete. Happy Learning.
Hello Guys, So this is a Lab and in this Lab we will create our first Isolated Network (VPC) using VPC Wizard:
1. First we will give our VPC of Network range of 10.0.0.0/16 and will give it some name like your it could be your organization name.
2. Then we will give small network range (Multiple Subnet) for better resource control like (10.0.1.0/24, 10.0.2.0/24 and so on and will give name like Web Server / App Server / or might be Security Team / Finance Team).
3. Will also categorize subnet based on Public and Private network.
4. After this, simply need to create VPC and AWS will automatically setup the require Route Tables, Internet Gateway as per the requirement.
Hello Guys, So this is a Lab and in this Lab we will create our first Isolated Network (VPC) with below steps:
1. First we will create our VPC of Network range of 10.0.0.0/16 and will give it some name like your it could be your organization name.
2. Then we will create small network range (Multiple Subnet) for better resource control like (10.0.1.0/24, 10.0.2.0/24 and so on and will give name like Web Server / App Server / or might be Security Team / Finance Team).
3. Will also categorize subnet based on Public and Private network.
4. Will connect our VPC with Internet gateway and will setup Route table so that Public VPC resources can access the Internet.
Create your Nat Gateway for Internet Connectivity to Private Instance
1. We will launch 2 EC2 Instances, one in Public Subnet and one in Private Subnet.
2. As per Public Subnet properties, we will connect that EC2 instance via Internet.
3. By Default, Internet is disabled for Public and Private Subnet and we need to configure Internet connectivity for Public Subnet via Internet Gateway.
4. We will check how we can access private subnet server via Bostion (Jump Server).
5. We will also check how Internet connectivity is provided in Private Subnet with help of Nat Gateway.
Hello Guys, In this video, we will understand usage of Security Groups and Network ACL.
Exam Tip -
1. Security Group is State full i.e. we don't need to create outbound rules as they will be automatically get allowed if we have corresponding Inbound Rules.
2. NACL are Stateless and we need to create separate Inbound and Outbound Rules.
3. NACL rules get applied in number sequence and first rule will get top priority.
4. Security groups are applied on Instance level while NACL will be applied on Subnet Level.
Hello Learners, what if we have 2 or more VPC and need to connect them so that can connect resources of another VPC. Solution is VPC Peering.
You can connect 2 VPC via VPC Peering in same account or even with another AWS Subscription or account.
Exam Tip - You may get simple question in AWS SAA where your understanding of the concept will be check. e.g. What service you can use if you need to connect 2 or more VPC.
Hello Guys, In this video, we will learn about RDS service in AWS. By using RDS, we can create multiple RDS Instances such as MySql Server, SQL Server, Oracle Server etc.
In this video, we will create one MySQL Server and will also test it by connecting this server.
Dynamo DB Service (Information and Demo)
Elasticache (Database Cache Server in AWS) (Demo)
Hello Guys, In this video, we will learn about Cloud Formation Services, This is an excellent tool to provide PAAS platform and your can easily can create platforms such as Word Press Server, Ruby on Rail, Windows Active Directory etc....
AWS Cloud Front (Lab)
In this Video, we will do lab for SNS Service where we can create various Topics and Subscribers can subscribe to those topics. Whenever we send notification to any topics all its subscribers will get notified. Subscriber or endpoint can be any like Email address, HTML link, SQS etc.
SNS (Simple Notification Service) - Demo
EC2 Instances are use a lot in AWS Solutions. Therefore we need to choose carefully an EC2 Instance while creating are 3 types of EC2 Instance i.e. On Demand, Reserved or Spot. Must Watch Video to keep your AWS Cost Low.
Using AWS Calcluator you can get the tentative cost of your various AWS Solutions. Very Useful.
From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big DataLoony Corn
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars