This course is primarily focused on Azure Active Directory Domain Services (AADDS) a.k.a Managed Domain. In this course, students will gain an understanding of integrating Azure Active directory service, On-Premises Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Domain Services using Azure AD connect. Students will learn how to register custom domain in Azure and sync the On-Premises AD with Azure AD and Azure ADDS. Also students get to understand the scenarios when to use Azure AD and Azure ADDS.
AND that's not enough.....I'll be adding more topics in this course related with Azure Active Directory..So stay tuned.
- Students must have basic knowledge of Azure and Active Directory
- A Free or Paid Azure Subscription for performing hands-On (Optional)
- Excitement to learn Microsoft's constantly growing cloud platform
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory Domain Services a.k.a. Managed Domain
- How to Synchronise On-Premises Active Directory with Azure Active Directory
- How to Synchronise On-Premises Active Directory with Azure Managed Domain
- How to configure and Manage Azure Managed Domain
- How to Join VMs to an Azure Managed Domain