Following are the labs covered in 8 hours.
- Lab 1:- Azure,Cloud,SAAS,PAAS and IAAS.
- Lab 2:- SQL Server on Azure ( DTU & EDTU)
- Lab 3 :- Azure Functions.
- Lab 4:- Azure storage (Blobs,Table,File and Queue).
- Lab 5:- Azure Cosmos DB.
- Lab 6: - Microservices & Azure Fabric in 90 Minutes.
- Lab 7 :- Azure tables, Partition and Row keys.
- Lab 8: - Block blobs, Append blobs & Page blobs.
- Lab 9 :- Azure Queues , visibility timeouts ,Peek & De-Queue.
- Lab 10 :- App services and Cloud services
- Lab 11 :- WebJob and background processing.
- Lab 12 : - Azure DevOps using Azure Pipeline.
- Lab 13 - Microservices using Docker and Azure.
- Lab 14 - Azure Virtual Network(VNET) and Network Security Groups(NSG).
Who this course is for:
- C# developers who want to use Azure as platform
- Developers who want to get familiar with Azure platform
- Knowledge of visual studio and C#
- Good internet connection
What will you learn
- Developers should be able to develop apps and web application using Azure services
Number of Lectures: 14 Total Duration: 10:55:48
No Review Yet
Related CoursesView All