Are You Looking to Become a Cloud Expert?
Cloud computing is one of the biggest technology revolution in the IT industry spreading at the speed of light all over the world. More and more business companies are looking for ways to migrate their applications into the cloud or to build new web-scale applications from scratch atop a cloud infrastructure.
The demand for more skilled people in the area of cloud computing is increasing every day across multiple industries. Starting from IT Expert, DevOps Engineers, Developers, Consultants, Security Experts and more.
This course is part of a larger training program called "Becoming a Cloud Expert" and it is the first important cornerstone for learning how to migrate applications into the cloud while using the Infrastructure As a Service model inside Microsoft Azure. We will learn how to create, set up and manage virtual networks, private/public IPs, storage accounts, virtual machines, virtual disks, security rules, access control and much more.
Join us and start to pave your way as a Cloud Expert!
- General understanding of cloud computing models ("Getting Started with Cloud Computing")
- Understand the Building Blocks of Azure Infrastructure as a Service
- Create Virtual Networks, Subnets,
- Allocate Private and Public IP Addressees
- Plan and Deploy Windows and Linux Virtual Machines
- Configure Traffic Filtering using Security Rules
- Manage and Attach Virtual Disks to VMs
- Create and Manage Storage Accounts
- Configure Users and Access Role Assignments
- Operate and Monitor VMs Ongoing Tasks
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99