In this course, we would explore various tools and services available on Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform.
We would be exploring following Services in different categories:
- STORAGE: BloB, File, Disk, Table, Queue, Data Lake, StorSimple, Archive, Backup.
- CONTAINER: Docker, Kubernetes, Container Registry, AKS, Container Instance, Service Fabric Cluster
- NETWORKING: DNS, Traffic Manager, Firewall, ExpressRoute, Virtual WAN, NSG (Network Security Group), VNet
- DATABASE: SQL Database, CosmosDB, Data Warehouse
- MACHINE LEARNING: Computer Vision, Custom Vision, Content Moderator, Translate, Text Analysis
- CHATBOT: Simple, Web, Facebook, QnA, LUIS
- ANALYTICS: Stream Analytics, HDInsight, Lake Analytics, Data Explorer, Databricks
- DEVOPS: Boards, Artifact, Repos, Pipelines, Test Plan, Tool Integration, DevTest Labs, Application Insight, Azure Organisation
- SECURITY: Security Centre, Azure Active Directory, VPN Gateway, DDoS Protection, Key Vaults, Dedicated HSM, Application Gateways, Sentinel, Information Protection
- MIGRATION: Site Recovery, Database Migration, Migrate, Migration Project, DataBox
We would be learning concepts and methodologies with practical exercises. This course consists of multiple Projects on various topics.
- No prerequisites at all. But if you are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Microsoft Azure. Having command over large number of options, services and tools available on Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform
Great tutorial where we get a complete course on Microsoft Azure cloud platform. A large number of services are covered in different categories be it storage, database, devops, security, machine learning, analytics, containers, etc A lot of practical exercises and projects are there.
A very comprehensive course for learning complete Cloud Computing with Azure. Great lectures and project excercises.