Heroku, a Salesforce company and industry pioneer in platform as a service (PaaS), enables developers to build and run applications entirely in the cloud, without the need to purchase or maintain any servers or software. Over 5 million apps, including ones from Macy’s, Product Hunt and Citrix run on Heroku. With support for the most popular languages such as Ruby and Node.js, high-scale data services including Postgres, Kafka and Redis, and an add-ons ecosystem featuring over 180 cloud application services, Heroku provides companies from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises with a faster and more effective way to create, deploy and manage apps.
In this series you would learn:
- Heroku Architecture
- Heroku Deployment(Using Git)
- Command Line
- Deploy WordPress , Laravel , nodejs web app , python web app etc
- Hosting Static Website
- Heroku Collaboration
- Heroku Teams etc
Become an Heroku Certified Developer today by taking this course. Learn it in the right way.
This is the ultimate Heroku study guide.
- No prerequisites at all. But if you have knowledge of any programming language & git then it would be plus point
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Heroku. Learn to deploy Wordpress, Laravel , nodejs app , python app etc
- Learn to host website on Heroku, Having command over all the options, services and tools available
Great tutorial on Salesforce cloud platform. A wide range of services are covered with practical exercises.