Turn Your Data into Actionable Business Insights
Microsoft Power BI is a suite of tools to analyze your data and extract business insights from it through building interactive reports and dashboards. This video will be your guide to get the most out of the Power BI Service (browser), enabling you to solve business problems and improve operations.
You will first learn how to develop dashboards from published reports and then continue to discover greater insight from your data with Quick Insights and the Q&A feature.
One of the benefits of using MS Power BI in your organization is that it simplifies data sharing and team collaboration. In the second part of this video, you will learn how to harness these capabilities for improvement all around.
About the Author
- Drew Mery is a Data Analyst with hands-on experience in Excel, SQL, and, of course, Power BI. He loves delivering actionable insight via analytical procedures and data visualization, and teaching others to do the same. His passion is driven by the ability to take something raw and unintelligible to the naked eye (raw data) and morph it into something beautiful and insightful that tells a story and helps improve business operations.
That’s where the power of Microsoft Power BI comes into play. Drew has developed numerous reports and dashboards on energy, project management, manufacturing, and sales data both in a full-time/perm and freelance context. Additionally, he has kick-started the implementation of the Power BI platform within an energy supply company, located in central Florida, in order to streamline analysis and more readily communicate operational performance within the organization.
Drew looks forward to continually utilizing this powerful tool in his line of work and he’s thankful to be able to assist others as they develop their own proficiencies in Power BI.
- This course is a comprehensive tutorial that gives you information on Business Intelligence and gives you actionable business insights using Power BI
- How to create dashboards from published reports
- How to quickly generate visuals and dashboards with Quick Insights
- How to use natural language in the Q&A feature to quickly generate visuals for actionable insight
- How to create and manage data alerts
- How to share reports and dashboards, as well as their pro’s and con’s
- How to improve team collaboration with Microsoft Teams
- How to stay up-to-date with changes made to Microsoft Power BI
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
175$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
27$ 9.99 $ 49.99