A comprehensive tutorial on fundamentals of VMware NSX and exploring its various services
NSX is VMware's networking platform that allows networks and services to be deployed programmatically and is a crucial component in software-defined data centers.
This video course provides step-by-step instructions to help you quickly deploy SDN in production and perform network virtualization with VMware. It will help you install and configure NSX and show you how to deploy NSX on top of your existing physical network and gain control of every aspect of network components (switches and routers) and your connected IT workloads.
The next section covers how to deploy and configure VxLAN-based switches and manage and configure network and gateway services. Finally, you will learn how to use NSX to secure your environment. After finishing this course, you will be able to deploy and maintain network virtualizations and automate your VMware-based infrastructure in less time and in a cost-effective manner. All this will be covered through a practical real-world example right from the start of the course.
About the Author
- Yves Sandfort As a VMware Certified Instructor with a network background of 20+ years, Yves Sandfort was on the initial team that taughtNSX in EMEA with his counterpart Matthias Eisner. Theyran some of the very early customer classes and alsohelped to implement some of the first proof of concepts and later on production environments in EMEA.
- In hissecond role as a VCDX for cloud and management,it’s one of histoolkits when hedesigns cloud architectures for private, hybrid, or public cloud environments to build a modern SDDC implementation.
- Matthias Eisner has dealt with company networks for 10+ years, andNSX is a perfect fit for the toolbox, helping customers on their journey to building a fully-automated on-premisecloud solution. More than two years ago, hewas elected into the initial VCI team teaching NSXat the outset, together with hiscounterpart Yves Sandfort.
- Furthermore, he was one of three initial Instructors who taughtNSX Design. Thisallowedhimto support big customers in creating designs for NSX and supporting them during their migration into the Software-defined Networking world to build a solid basic infrastructure supporting the journey into the SDDC.
- Basic Knowledge of VmWare is required
- Get an overview of the core building blocks for NSX
- Get to know how to deploy NSX (Manager, Controller, Host preparation, and more)
- Understand routing with DLR and Edges
- Build a firewall with DLR and Edges
- See an overview of other stateful Edge Services (LB and VPN)
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99