Learn how to play piano today with confidence . Easy piano lesson tutorials for beginners from a music tutor with 30+ yrs experience.
- Learn how to play the piano at any age
- Bigger, Better, Learn Faster. - Play entire piano pieces from the earliest lessons
- No prior musical theory knowledge nor the ability to read sheet music is necessary for this course. Easy to understand lessons that stay on-topic, teaching you the basics of what you need to know, step-by-step
- Learn how to transform from a complete novice beginner to the level of an early intermediate standard pianist
- Learn all the skills to achieve mastery of the piano - With time-stamped video lessons, extensive lesson descriptions, and detailed notes
- Learn an extensive repertoire of well-loved piano favorites - Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Have the online support and mentoring of an expert piano teacher and performer, with 30+ years experience
- In a recent PhD research paper, 94% of all adults surveyed and 82% of the overall population said they would love to be able to play the piano
Receive a year's worth of piano lessons for the price of one lesson face-to-face. Simple, fast, easy, direct, convenient, - and all delivered instantly at outstanding value.
Rewind, replay, repeat, download - Learn in your own time at your own pace.
Learn how to play your first piano pieces within minutes. Don't delay, 'Learn Piano Today'.
Note: This course is equally suitable for beginner keyboard players.
- You will need access to a Piano or Keyboard musical instrument. Try to schedule for about 15-20 minutes of practice a day if you can
- If you already know some music theory, or play another instrument, this knowledge may benefit you as the course progresses, but it is not necessary as all is fully explained in the course lectures and accompanying lesson descriptions
- Various free Piano apps on the iPhone / iPad and Android platforms may also be suitable for learning many of the beginner introductory level lesson material
- Downloadable Pdf piano sheet music is included for all pieces in the Public Domain
- Transform from a complete beginner piano student to the level of an early intermediate standard pianist within only 30 days (assuming a personal committment to daily practice)
- Play confidently both hands together in a variety of styles, positions on the keyboard, key signatures, and genres of music
- Learn and engage with a substantial repertoire of pieces you have known and loved your entire life, and be able to play these piano pieces to entertain your family and friends. Astound them with your newfound skills and abilities. You will be an action taker instead of a passive observer
- Speak the language of piano music, by learning it's common terms and expressions
- Gain a working understanding of all Major and Minor scales, the 4 main Chord families (the essential building blocks of all musical composition) and how to play and utilize these in any inversion on the keyboard