Moving from project delivery to product implementation.
The Agile movement seeks alternatives to traditional project management. Agile approaches can help teams to respond to unpredictability through incremental, iterative work cadences and empirical feedback.
The video course is divided into a number of sections that take you through the fundamental aspects of Agile development, progressing through each aspect at a pace that keeps you hooked. In the first section, you will learn how to create an Agile environment, and find out how to build and manage your backlog and Kanban board. Next, you’ll look into establishing correct roles in your team, and go through practical examples of product development planning and scrum organization. In the third section, you will learn how to plan an efficient product roadmap and schedule releases, and also work with the WSJF lean method and feedback process.
Finally, you will discover how to manage your product using an end-to-end approach by making hypotheses and easily validate them. By the end of this video course, you’ll know how to make the best of the Agile methodology to plan, manage, and develop your team and product
About the Author
- Massimo Fascinari is Technology Delivery Lead at Accenture. Massimo is passionate about work and people, He experiences a personal fulfillment when he can influence people to reach higher levels of excellence.
- Massimo seeks wisdom from specific people whom he has intelligent conversations. He feels excited when he studies facts, ponder concepts, test theories or sharpens his skills.
- Massimo is enthusiastic about "Rotate to the NEW": Agile, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, DevOps.
Co-author - Martin Esposito
- Martin has a vast experience in the field of Communications. He is a Language and Communication Specialist and works as a Bilingual Conference Interpreter - English, Italian. He'll be providing the voice over for this course.
- You won’t need prior experience in Agile Development
- Get to know the philosophy behind the Agile methodology
- Work with Scrum and Kanban’s continual delivery processes
- Establish the correct roles in your team using Scrum tools
- Understand the core differences between working with multifunction versus specialized teams
- Plan a product road map and schedule releases
- Learn to analyze your team’s performance on the go
- Manage and lead both multifunctional and specialized teams
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99