This course teaches you the Mulesoft from scratch. No prior knowledge is required to understand this course.
This course will cover all major connectors and events which are required to understand the Mule-ESB concept.
After completion of this course you can easily work on Mulesoft platform.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build an application network using API-led connectivity and Anypoint Studio
- Use Anypoint Exchange as a central repository for the discovery and reuse of assets
- Use flow designer to build apps that consume assets and connect systems
- Use API designer to define APIs with RAML, the RESTful API Modeling Language
- Use Anypoint Studio to build and debug integrations and API implementations and integrations
- Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, JMS queues, and more
- Transform data using DataWeave, the powerful transformation language
- Add application logic and handle errors
- Structure applications to facilitate development and deployment
- Debugging application in local
- Deploy API implementations and integrations to CloudHub
- Build Munit for Unit testing
- Basics of XML and Json
- This course teaches you latest Mule 4 from scratch to Intermediate level
- Step by step coding and configuration so you will not miss anything
- Build your own mule flow and develop API using API Led connectivity
- Can start your carrier as a Mulesoft Developer
- In-depth Mule 4 Implementation
- Integrate two or more systems