Welcome to the course about UiPath ReFramework!
If you have a basic experience in working with UiPath and want to pass an exam to get an RPA developer certificate, or just want to increase your RPA developer level, then this course is exactly what you need!
I developed a lot of automation using ReFramework, and I want to share the knowledge gained from work.
In this course, you will first become familiar with the concept of the State Machine and in what situations you need to use ReFramework.
Next, we will move from the high-level structure of ReFramework to a more detailed description after reviewing all the framework files and the connections between them.
To finally get a complete and detailed scheme of ReFramework.
In the last section, you will see how to work and make changes to ReFramework with practical examples.
Register for this course and become a professional RPA developer.
- Basic knowledge of UiPath tools
- Structure of the state machine in the ReFramework template
- How each template file is used in the ReFramework
- The relationship between files in the template ReFramework
- Passing arguments between files
- Developing RPA using UiPath ReFramework