Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
One of the best features in QuickBooks® Online is the ability to connect your bank accounts and credit cards. The Banking feed allows you to pull in your transactions and classify them automatically, instead of entering everything in by hand. We’ll also show you how to reconcile your accounts at the end of the month so that you can have confidence in your numbers.
Eliminate manual data entry! In this tutorial on QuickBooks® Online Banking, we’ll show you how to add a bank account to QuickBooks, import and match transactions, categorize your expenses, and attach receipts. After you itemize your deductions, do a bank reconciliation.
One of the best features in QuickBooks®Online is the ability to connect your bank accounts and credit cards. The Banking Feed allows you to pull in your transactions and classify them automatically, instead of entering everything in by hand. Automation features like Rules do some the work for you. The new Receipt Capture will even scan your paper receipts and attach them to your expenses.
But…the Banking feed has some interesting quirks you need to know about. If you use it right, you can reduce your data entry to almost nothing...but if you use it wrong, you double your income and code your expenses wrong.
Once you’re up to date, we’ll also show you how to do bank reconciliations to reconcile your accounts at the end of the month so that you can have confidence in your reports.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
- Nothing is Basics are Required
- How to connect your bank accounts to your Quick Books®
- How to import new transactions as they clear the bank
- How to import previous transaction history
- How to classify transactions through the Bank Feed to save time on manual data entry
- Which transactions you should NOT import automatically
- Workarounds for bank feed issues
- Why you should reconcile even if you’re importing
- How to reconcile your bank account transactions with your monthly bank statement
- Tips and tricks wile reconciling that will save time and frustration