Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
Learn QuickBooks Online! In this 9-hour course, business owners and bookkeepers will learn the correct way to enter their company’s financial transactions in QuickBooks Online.
I’ll show you how to set up your QBO so that you can run reports to understand your business’s growth. We’ll talk about the correct way to enter your sales income from Customers. We’ll explore all your options for recording your company’s Expenses. And I’ll walk you all the most common errors I see people make, so that you don’t make them, too.
Whether you’re new to QuickBooks Online – or suspect you’re not using it correctly – I’ll teach you all the basics (and a lot of tips & tricks) that will allow you to get the most out of your software, and watch your company grow.
As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network, I’ve assisted hundreds of small businesses to set up and troubleshoot their QuickBooks files, saving them time and money.
Complete this course and earn 9 CPE Credits! Over 90 lessons and 11 quizzes.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Seasoned users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using QuickBooks easier and faster than before
- You will need a subscription to QuickBooks Online. Note that if you want the Essentials or Plus versions, we can help you get a 20% discount!
- Set up QuickBooks Online
- Create a Chart of Accounts
- Add Products and Services
- Customize settings
- Create Customers and Vendors
- Create Estimates
- Send Invoices
- Receive Payments
- Take Deposits
- Pay Bills
- Charge and remit Sales Tax
- Use Classes to track transactions
- Manage Multiple Locations
- Track Inventory
- Use Keyboard Shortcuts
- Make Bank Deposits
- Use the Bank Feed
- Make Bank Transfers
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Track Barter trades
- Take Credit Cards
- Print Checks
- Run Reports including P&L and Balance Sheet