Adobe After Effects is a Motion Media, Compositing, Animation and Special Effects software. It is used for post-production process of television and film production. After Effects can also create 2D and 3D layers and effects and simulate particles like fire, rain, etc. and even be used for color correction and add music to a project.
In this course, you will be given an in-depth instruction on After Effects and all the tools and effects in the workspace. You will be shown how to create and animate primitive shapes and move onto a simple to complex bouncing ball. More advanced techniques like 3D layers and cameras will be also demonstrated, along with animating text, particles, lights, and other common effects. Lastly, you will be shown how to build and puppet in Photoshop, then import into After Effects to perform techniques to the puppet called rigging and pinning and then how to make the puppet walk.
After Effects can be complicated to use, but once you get the hang of it, it’s very powerful.
Who this course is for:
- Students creating motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video and web
- There are no prerequisites or previous knowledge needed for this course. This course will teach you how to use the Adobe After Effects software to unleash your creativity
- There are no materials or software needed to take this course. That being said, it is helpful to have the Adobe After Effects software so you can practice what the instructor is covering.
- Tap their creativity by creating incredible motion graphics and visual effects for rilm, tv, video and web
- You will be shown how to build and puppet in Photoshop, then import into After Effects to perform techniques to the puppet called rigging and pinning and then how to make the puppet walk