Adobe Fireworks CS5: New Features Workshop course begins by teaching you the foundations of Fireworks and will quickly show you how to create vector shapes and design a logo. You will also learn to work with text, bitmaps and layers before moving onto creating interactive buttons using slices, hot spots and rollovers.
Finally, you will explore wireframing, RIA, AIR and mobile prototyping and how Fireworks allows you to design in multiple pages and even export standards compliant CSS.
- Adobe Fireworks CS5 in order to do the exercises within the lectures
- Understand how to work in Fireworks
- Be Familiar with the CSS Export Feature within Fireworks
- Completely convert a Fireworks web page design into an HTML and CSS web page
- Extend the capabilities of Fireworks beyond the basic program using extensions.
- Know the importance of properly slicing your design to create the web page
- Be familiar with the basics of HTML and CSS on a web page