Create beautiful vector art.
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics app lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography, and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video, and mobile. Vectors are drawings consisting of points and fills. The advantage of vectors is that they can be resized in any way, from the size of a postage stamp to a billboard, without losing any image quality.
This Adobe Illustrator course will focus on the workspace and exploring the various tools in Illustrator. You will start with the basic tools and work with shapes and use fills and strokes. Demonstrations using pencil, pen, and brush tools which will familiarize you enough with the program so you will be able to create more intricate projects. Those types of projects include; creating a logo, creating a caricature from an old photo, recreating a Picasso painting, all of which will be featured in this video series. And once you’ve finished your project, the various types of exporting methods will be shown so you can export your drawing in the best file type for use for print, web, or to use in other Adobe software.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who is interested in utilizing this powerful software to create their own graphic design projects for personal or business use
- There are no prerequisites or previous knowledge needed for in order to take this course
- There are no materials or software needed to take this course. That being said, it is helpful to have the Adobe Illustrator software so you can practice what the instructor is covering
- Unleash their creativity by using the Adobe Illustrator Software to create illustrations, cartoons, diagrams, charts and logos
- Learn how to use tools like the shape tool, the pencil tool, the pen tool and the path finder tool
- Learn how to work with graphic styles and moving objects