Adobe Illustrator Tools, Shapes, Layers, Tips And Skills
Join This Course To Learn How To Use Tools In Illustrator. This Includes Type Tools, Shapes, Shape builder, Pen, Pencil, Curvature Tool, Live Paint, Mesh, Perspective Grid and More!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
A Complete Guide To Master Fundamentals Of Adobe Illustrator Tools
This course will teach you how to use the many tools in Illustrator and how to use effects for text and shapes. You will also learn about image tracing and expanding, How to use Layers and many shortcuts for Illustrator. There are many tools to learn about. The basics like the pen, pencil and eraser to the more complicated ones like Perspective Grid, Mesh, Shape Builder and many more.
- Know the basics of using a computer. Know how to open Illustrator. It starts with the easy things like how to open a document and create art boards. and how to use the Fill and Stroke Colors. You do not need experience to start this course
- You will learn how to use tools in Illustrator. This includes type tools, Shapes, Shape builder, Pen, Pencil, Curvature Tool, Live Paint, Eraser, Mesh, Perspective Grid, Graph Tools, Line Segment, Knife, Scissors, Art boards, Scale, Width, Puppet Warp, Rotate, Magic Wand, Symbol Sprayer, Lasso, Paintbrush, Gradients and more. You also will learn how to use Layers, trace and expand an image and how to use clipping masks. You will also learn many Illustrator shortcuts
I learned many new things.
I really like the puppet warp tool. Also glad that there are text instructions on screen. Very useful.