Adobe InDesign is a layout software that takes images and text and lay them out across pages. InDesign is best used for working with multiple page documents like books, magazines, brochures, portfolios and can even be used to create business cards, letterheads, posters and flyers. Graphic designers and production artists are the primary users of this desktop publishing software. It can also be used in conjunction with other Adobe products primarily Photoshop and Illustrator.
In the InDesign course, you will be instructed by a top professional in the design industry that holds the titles of 2D Animator and Adjunct Professor of Animation and Digital Art. You will first be shown how to navigate through the InDesign work area and how to create a new document and import images. You will be introduced to “master pages”, an important tool in creating multi-page projects, then you move onto other tools like creating tables and packaging. This course will be also go through more advanced techniques and design methods as well as types of exports.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to create professional style newsletters, posters, flyers and books for business or personal use
- There are no prerequisites or previous knowledge needed for this course. This course will teach you how to use the Adobe InDesign software to unleash your creativity
- There are no materials or software needed to take this course. That being said, it is helpful to have the Adobe InDesign software so you can practice what the instructor is covering
- Take advantage of the powerful Adobe InDesign software to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books
- You will first be shown how to navigate through the InDesign work area and how to create a new document and import images