Make visually stunning videos virtually anywhere. Adobe Premiere Pro is the industry-leading video editing software, you can edit virtually any type of media in its native format and create professional productions with brilliant color for film, TV, and web.
This course focuses on how to use the workspace and tools along with different videography techniques such as different ways to splice footage and control transitions. You will first be shown how to create a new project in Premiere Pro and how to import footage and organize media. The instructor will then showcase the editing essentials that are offered in Premiere Pro and adding music to your project. You will be shown more advanced techniques like sequence editing and incorporating transitions. Exploration of the tool panel, effect control, and color correction will also be provided in this course. And once your project is completed, it’s time to export and all the different ways of exporting will be gone over so your project will be displayed on its high quality whether it’s for film, TV or web.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in creating professional videos using the Adobe Premier Pro Software
- There are no prerequisites or previous knowledge needed for this course. This course will teach you how to use the Adobe Premier Pro software to unleash your creativity
- There are no materials or software needed to take this course. That being said, it is helpful to have the Adobe Premiere Pro Essentials software so you can practice what the instructor is covering
- Make visually stunning videos virtually anywhere. To create professional productions for film, tv and the web
- You will be shown more advanced techniques like sequence editing and incorporating transitions