Join with one of the best editing instructors, Sam Parulekar, to learn how to work effectively in Premiere Pro®. In this series, you'll learn the tools that allow you to build a story with video.
Sam will cover essential topics such as creating time-lapse videos, building a rough cut, working with audio and incorporating motion and titles in your videos. Sam will show basic color correction techniques as well as incorporating filters to enhance the look of your final video.
- The student should be familiar with at least one Adobe product
- The student should have one computer of I5 or greater configuration
- Adobe Premiere CC should be installed on that computer
- The student should have inclination for video editing
- Introduction to the adobe interface
- Building a rough cut
- Working with audio and incorporating motion and titles in your videos
- Downloading and installing 3rd party plugins
- Incorporating filters to enhance the look of your final video
- Adding Transitions
- Sharing and Exporting
- Doing basic animation in premiere