This course covers building a dynamic database-driven website using ColdFusion 9 and ColdFusion Builder. Adobe Certified Instructor Candyce Mairs will teach you everything from installing ColdFusion and ColdFusion Builder to setting up a testing environment. She will go over the basics of dynamic websites, including how web servers, application servers, server-side languages and databases all work together to create web pages. Throughout the course, a database-driven ColdFusion website will be built using tags and functions. Included xercise files are task-based, with ColdFusion concepts explained along the way. Candyce has been in the training industry since 1994, is a Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) Master Designer and Instructor, and also holds Adobe Certified Instructor and Expert certifications in Fireworks, ColdFusion, Acrobat, and Contribute.
- Familiarity with ColdFusion and database concepts will be helpful
- Student should have knowledge of HTML5 basics
- Give a brief outline of the course content
- Course is built modularly, cannot cover everything in this short course
- Just too intensive for this short course