Adobe After Effects is a motion graphics and video compositing application used in the post-production process of filmmaking and television production. The After Effects software package comes as a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud membership. Have you tried to learn Motion Graphics in After Effects and ended up with an Adobe After Effects Course that teaches all of Adobe After Effects and little to nothing of useful Motion Graphics Techniques?
Do you want to use After Effects only to create Motion Graphics? To create these awesome motion graphics videos, you see on the net?
Learning After Effects does not guarantee you acquiring Motion Graphics Skills. You have to head out again and find many other courses to learn the ins and outs of Graphics, then of Motion, and again more courses on how to put Graphics and Motion Together.
Shifting the Focus: Mastering Motion Graphics in Adobe After Effects
Learning Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects is a totally different Experience from Learning Adobe After Effects. You Will:
- Dive in immediately and start creating animations
- Learn the most powerful structured technique to create a full Animation Project
- Start learning Motion Graphics techniques and how to create them in After Effects
- Learn and Practice the essential skills required to properly Create Motion Graphics in After Effects
- and much more...
Some of Practical Projects Covered in This Course:
- Kickstarting with Flower Animation - Movement and Rotation
- Animating a Frog.
- The Walking Character: An Introduction to compounding shapes and creating a simple walking cycle
- Animating a Butterfly using Motion Sketch
- Creating an Aquarium
- Making an animated walk cycle
- And many other projects that will teach you the ins and outs of Motion Techniques.
Most importantly throughout the course the essence of Motion Graphics and how to put together a Motion Graphics Project is thoroughly covered.
Your most important experience in this course is learning how to embrace the spirit of your individuality when creating Motion Graphics coupled with how to Imagine, Create and Execute Motion Graphics while learning all the tools in Adobe After Effects for you to become a Master Motion Graphics Artist.
See you in the course.
- Be determined to learn Motion Graphics using After Effects
- Be ready to create all the projects in the practice activities
- No Prior Knowledge of After Effects is required
- Basic Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator expected.
- The student should have After Effects CC ver. 14 or later, installed on his or her computer
- Create full Motion Graphics Videos in After Effects
- Creating Vector Graphics using After Effects Tools
- Import and Animate Illustrator Graphics
- You will learn how to create the 4 step walk for any character
- Use all After Effects Motion Graphics Properties and Methods