Almost every business or startup which is coming up requires a web site for which they hire web designers. Many web designers directly start developing the web site and ultimately the client gets something which he does not require.
For this reason I have designed this course which covers not only the training on Adobe XD but also covers the principles of design, discussions with the client, setting expectations, presenting wireframes and finally presenting prototypes.
Many times the client is unaware about the difference between UI and UX designer, web designer, product designer and engineering team. This course also helps in exploring the roles of these profiles.
If you follow this training you will always remain in unison with the client and would be able to present a UI and UX to the customer exactly as per his expectations.
The beauty of this course is that it is a skill based course and would help reap benefits monetarily immediately after you have finished the course and start applying the learnings.
A most important point is that the software Adobe XD is free and is very light on the hardware, thus a basic laptop is all that you require.
- The student should have a computer with all Adobe products installed (Trial versions will do)
- No previous design experience needed
- No Art or Illustration background required
- Create a complete UI and UX project using Adobe XD
- How to document and read a Customer Profile
- Creating a Persona
- Creating Low Fidelity Model using Pen and Paper
- Creating mood boards
- How to develop wireframes
- How to create low fidelity model
- How to create high fidelity model
- How to create a prototype
- Deciding on the color scheme
- Deciding on the logo
- Brainstorming with the client
- Setting Expectations
- Final presentation to the client
- Creating the Web UI
- Creating the App UI