Learn How To De-Escalate Conflict Using Behavioral Science
From An Award Winning Author Learn The Science Of How To Handle Conflicts Like A Pro! Start This Behavioral Science Guide To Master Your Response Now.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Master The Science Of How To Handle Conflicts Like A Pro
Learn how to stand your ground while still being compassionate and professional.
Can behavioral science help us learn how to respond to conflict so we can be happier and more effectively help solve our problems without getting drawn into unnecessary drama? Yes it can and Jennifer Hancock, author of several award winning books and founder of Humanist Learning Systems will teach us how. She specializes in humanistic management and programs focused on how to stop bullying and harassment using science. Her insights on how to combine philosophy and science to help solve our problems more effectively have helped countless people all over the world.
This program is based on behavioral psychology and discusses how your responses impact other people so that you can choose a response that will help you stand your ground while still being compassionate about the problem that needs to be solved. The goal of this program is to help you learn how to use the science of behavior to respond professionally even in situations where the people around you are freaking out.
- Have experienced verbal conflict
- Stand your ground while still being compassionate
- Avoid getting drawn into other people’s drama
- Be able to reinforce organizational core values by modeling respectful conflict resolution behavior in difficult situations