How to Plan, Build & Launch your Digital Products as an Agile Product Owner
You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth product owner course online.
Whether you want to:
- Build the skills you need to transition into a product owner role
- Understand how to develop amazing software and digital products
- Learn how you can stand out in your role as a developer or tech lead
- ...or just learn what it takes to build valuable products using agile product owner techniques
...this complete Professional Scrum Product Owner Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
Are you aiming to get your first Product Owner job but struggling to find out what skills employers want and which course will give you those skills?
This course is designed to give you the product owner skills you need to get a job as an Agile Scrum Product Owner!
By the end of this course you will understand what it takes to be a successful product owner, leading high performance scrum teams to build amazing digital software products and services.
Your time is valuable... I respect that.
The course has been carefully developed to only give you the essentials you must know to become a successful product owner. No Fluff...Not just boring theory... No wasting tens of hours of time learning abstract concepts that won't help you in the real world as a product owner.
You will learn how to actually start building a real product backlog for a consumer banking application using the techniques taught in this course.
Time is money. That is why you don't need an 80+ hour course!
Why should you choose to learn becoming a product owner?
In today's global digital marketplace, software and digital products are in high demand.
And, as a result, jobs as a product owner are in high demand and learning the skills to become a product owner will give you the edge in your career, even if you aren't a product owner but want to understand what it takes to build products using an agile approach.
Will this course give me core product owner skills?
Yes it will. While this course isn't about getting a certification, understanding the concepts here will help you land your next job as a product owner and may strongly give you the skills to make getting certified much more easily.
Why should you take this course?
This course assumes no previous product ownership experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, like showing you how a product owner fits into an agile scrum team, to writing your own epics and user stories to develop your product. You will learn the core product owner skills you need to become job ready in just under a couple hours, and if you choose to, can take advantage of all the additional content in the course to build upon what you've learned.
It's a one stop shop to learn how to become a complete product owner. If you want to go beyond the core content you can do so at any time.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- All the essential agile scrum keywords that will help you understand the dynamics of an agile scrum team
- You will learn the answers to questions like "What is a product increment?", "What is a sprint?", "What is a retrospective and how does persona creation and user story mapping help me release minimum viable product releases?"
- Which industry standard tools should I become familiar with?
- And much, much more!
Is the course updated?
It’s no secret how technology and product development are advancing at a rapid rate. Strategies towards delivering digital products in a more streamlined way are changing and improving every day.
A lot of other courses on Simpliv get released once, and never get updated. Learning older concepts on product ownership can be counter productive - you could will be learning the "old way" of doing things, rather than using current best practices.
Make sure you check the last updated date on the page of any course you plan to buy - you will be shocked to see some have not been updated for years!
That’s why I’m always adding new, up-to-date content to this course at no extra charge. Buy this course once, and you’ll have lifetime access to it and any future updates (which are on the way as we speak). I use the same strategies I teach as a product owner in my own course to help add new content based on feedback from awesome students like you.
I've done this with my other classes and expect to do the same with this one.
With this complete Product Owner Masterclass, you will always have updated, relevant content.
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 20 day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with job-ready product owner skills, go on to lead development teams to create great digital products and services and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started product owner?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to become a complete agile product owner... Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, product owner jobs are filling up!)
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous product owner experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to become better product owners and managers to develop great digital products
- Those looking to build creative and advanced digital products for either personal or corporate use or for high-paying clients as a self-employed digital entrepreneur
- Those who love collaborating with other brilliant minds to deliver great digital experiences
- You must have internet access and a desire to lead teams towards building amazing digital products
- A basic understanding of agile and project management will help reinforce the concepts covered
- Why it is an exciting time to be a product owner and the future job outlook for product owners
- The key differences between Waterfall vs Agile and the key attributes of a successful product owner
- How to develop a successful product vision
- Agile Scrum basics and how the Product Owner fits into the team
- Persona creation, ideation and user story mapping
- Writing great epics and user stories
- How to prioritize the product backlog
- Release management and planning
- Tools to help you deliver value (books and software)
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99