Become more acquainted with acrylic paint techniques as you study the observations the artist has made while analyzing his own work of art. You will see various aspects of mixing paint, putting it on canvas, adding details and background colors, and other things that need to be taken into consideration when beginning on a journey like this.
The teacher will point out several tips and pitfalls, as well as take you through the entire process of getting this particular painting done on canvas. With all these gold nuggets, you'll likely improve your painting and drawing skills, as well as your knowledge about acrylic paint in particular.
- Know a little about painting
- Know a little about colors
- Adding shadows and highlights to acrylic paintings
- Creating a background color for acrylic paintings
- Mixing colors
- Knowing how much water to add
- How to make skin color
- How to create contrast