Learn to draw easily, while exploring your creative self and building confidence in your drawing and creative abilities.
This is a beginners drawing course which is different to most others! While this course is filled with practical drawing skills and beginner drawing techniques for you to learn, it is also about exploring your potential as a creator and learning to have confidence to be your most creative self. This course will help you to step into your full potential as an artist and individual creator.
You will learn to draw with conscious intention by learning to connect the use of the mind, hand and heart while drawing.
With a series of 14 beautiful drawing exercises which are mostly based in nature, we will explore the following topics:
LESSON 1: DRAWING WITH YOUR WHOLE SELF
- Confidence in your creations.
- Feeling into the process.
- Building a relationship with your hand.
- Our brain, and how you draw with both sides.
LESSON 2: USING YOUR EYES IN A NEW WAY
- Observational techniques
- Positive and negative space
- Seeing all the elements
LESSON 3: SHADOW AND LIGHT
- Tone creates form
- Texture to create shape and character
- Colour – advance and recede
LESSON 4: DIMENSIONAL DRAWING
- Sketching in isometric
- One point perspective
- Two point perspective
LESSON 5: EXPLORATION OF MEDIUMS
- Graphite pencils
- Colour pencil and watercolour
- Charcoal and pastels
- Pens and markers
LESSON 6: INTENTIONAL DRAWINGS
- Choosing your subject
- Compiling your drawing elements
- Creating cohesion
Each topic is discussed in detail and every exercise is fully explained with a video demonstration.
This course is complete with downloadable exercise instructions, a comprehensive downloadable support document for you to review at any time. Download content includes 30+ pages of resources just for you!
As an instructor I am fully available to you and excited to share your drawing journey with you by being fully available to help you at any time!
- Anyone can learn to draw with this course
- You do not need any prior knowledge of drawing
- All you need is paper, a pencil, ruler and eraser!
- Explore your creativity and self expression while learning beginner drawing techniques
- Learn to draw with mindfulness and conscious creation
- Create drawings with creative detail and self expression
- Create drawings with depth, dimension
- Learn to see the world around you in artistic elements and learn how to translate that on to the page
- Draw using observational techniques
- Draw one and two point perspectives
- Create character and form using texture and shading
- Draw beautiful imagery from nature
- Draw and colour with different mediums
- Conceptualise ideas and express those ideas on the page