Hello and welcome to "Make Your Own Stackable Vegetable Planter with Mark"
In this course, I’m going to show you how to build a very simple 60cm by 60cm planter.
This course assumes no prior knowledge, so everything is explained in full and you no DIY experience. I’ll show you how to build a very simple but very useful stackable vegetable planter. This planter can be completely bespoke, and you can make it as tall or short as you like, and arrange it into an array of different designs. I’ve called it a vegetable planter as it is ideal for creating your own home allotment, but it can actually be used for growing anything you like.
This course is perfect for the complete beginner and is ideal for developing your skills as a DIY carpenter without spending a fortune.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in developing DIY skills
- Gardeners wanting to create their own planters
- Those who wish to grow their own fruit and vegetables at home
- No DIY skills necessary; everything is explained in full for the complete beginner
- Materials needed: wooden decking boards and timber posts
- Tools required: saw, screwdriver, hammer, tape measure, pencil and sandpaper
- Build a stackable vegetable planter
- Develop basic DIY and carpentry skills
- Build something beautiful for your garden that you can be proud of :-)