Who will benefit from this course? Anyone who wants to learn more about the watercolor glazing technique. All you really need is a little bit of experience with watercolor. A lot of students will have taken my first course, Mastering Glazing Techniques in Watercolor. However, the desire to learn and a bit of exposure to watercolor will go a long way in making this course ideal for you.
A lot of people have mistaken notions about using glazing techniques in watercolor. Some think it is very slow, labor intensive and filled with tedium. Others have all sorts of misconceptions regarding paints to use, etc. Well the truth is that glazing techniques can give your paintings an extraordinary glow and vibrance of color while allowing you to get as detailed as you like without a lot of effort. You can use glazing a little or a lot. It is up to you and the challenge you face.
In Level II you get to see all of the basic techniques, that were outlined in Mastering Glazing Techniques in Watercolor, come together to complete a finished painting. This full demonstration will allow you to see just how flexible you can be while using the glazing technique. Even if you didn't take the first course.
Be prepared to watch and learn. Take notes. You can review the lessons as often as you like. Above all paint! That is the most important part. Any questions or concerns? Contact me, I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Who this course is for:
- This is a full demonstration of typical problem solving using the technique of layering or glazing with watercolor washes. This is a "real time" video in that only the drying time has been edited from the presentation. Student level of expereince should be sufficient in order to understand and be able to execute the techniques
- Some one who wishes to expand their understanding of watercolor glazing techniques
- Students who want to know more about watercolor glazing techniques
- The successful student should have some proficiency in watercolor painting. While not required, the ideal would be a student who has successfully completed Level I of Mastering Glazing Techniques in Watercolor. At this level of interest most students will have their own materials. However, a complete list of suggested materials will be provided in narrative.
- The ideal student will have some experience with watercolor
- Apply the content of the demonstration to their own painting challenges with watercolor glazing techniques.While every painting poses its own challenges, students will see a practical application of color usage in a sequence that is more likely to create vibrant glowing washes.
- Successful students will have a broader knowledge of watercolor glazing techniques
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99