In this course, you'll learn how to make floral jewelry using what is called "Applique Technique" in polymer clay. You’ll learn how to make necklaces with realistic and stunning flowers and unique designs. You’ll also learn when and how to apply paints to polymer clay, and how to protect the delicate parts of your design against breakage.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to apply what you’ve learned to make your own designs that could be either floral or not, as you would’ve gained the skill of making and shaping using polymer clay. So many other things will be easy for you.
And don’t worry if you’ve never touched polymer clay before because this course will give you the fundamental knowledge about polymer clay, how to condition it, how to bake it and much about its properties. Moreover, I’ve taken into consideration that you wouldn’t have enough tools as a beginner, so I made some tutorials with the use of objects that would be accessible such as an empty pen.
And off course if you’ve worked with polymer clay before and you’d like to learn about the "Applique Technique" and to get some useful working tips and precautions, then this course is absolutely for you.
The course is structured to give you:
Basic information about polymer clay.
- Essential for beginners
- Materials and tools
- General knowledge about polymer clay properties
- Conditioning polymer clay
- Baking polymer clay
- How to glue polymer clay to metal bezel pendants
Step-by-step tutorials for four designs:
- Roses Necklace
- Sunflowers Necklace
- Cottage Window Necklace
- Multiple flowers Necklace
The videos of the course were shot with high quality to show you the small details from different perspectives. And so you can play them on your pc, tablet or mobile with clear image.
You'll have this course forever plus any future updates or new designs from me. This course is not like any other free online tutorials; as you’ll have my experience and all what I’ve learned from my mistakes, and that will save you much time and effort. Plus, you’ll have me answering all your inquiries.
Now you can have a look at the content of the course and if you’ve any questions, just send to me.
I hope you’ll enjoy it and I’m looking forward to seeing your creative work.
- A desire to make things by hand as well as love for details
- A willing to learn about jewelry design using the "applique technique" in polymer clay
- You'll be able to make necklaces and pendants with detailed and realistic flowers; what is called the "applique technique" in polymer clay
- If you're a beginner, you'll gain the basic knowledge about polymer clay first. That includes but not limited to; general properties about polymer clay, conditioning the clay, baking it, storage and safety issues
- By applying this course's tutorials, you'll gain the skill of making and shaping using polymer clay, consequently you'll be able to make things other than the floral designs shown in the course
1$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99