In this course, I am explaining the basics of the two most important shading techniques for creating a realistic style of drawing: the Circulism method and the smooth gradient. I will demonstrate to you my unique approach to creating a gradient transition, using three different methods. I will show you how to create smooth textures using the Circulism method and graphite pencils.
Once you acquire these two basic skills, you will be able to draw anything with ease.
So, join me and take your shading skills to the advanced level!
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn to draw
- Easy drawing and shading techniques
- How to make the drawings look like photographs
- To create lifelike textures
- To draw from complete scratch